Apex has been placing professional indemnity insurance policies for surveyors and estate agents for a number of years, and therefore has wide experience of the profession in both buoyant and difficult times. Our consistent and long-term approach is of immense benefit to our clients.
It is important that your broker has a keen understanding of your profession, and is aware of the challenges facing the industry at what is a very difficult time. As house prices fall, commercial building projects start to grind to a halt, and investors look for someone to blame for them having lost money, it is now more crucial than ever that surveyors and estate agents have a strong and rigorous professional indemnity cover in place. You can rest assured that all of the markets we approach are on the RICS panel of approved insurers, and use RICS compliant policy wordings.
The professional indemnity market has experienced relatively soft conditions over the past few years, with new players entering the market place who are driving premiums down to almost unsustainable levels. The slowdown in the housing market, along with the credit crunch, has shaken things up. Things have now changed fairly dramatically, with some insurers pulling out of offering surveyors professional indemnity insurance altogether; many that remain have now tightened up their underwriting criteria, restricted what risks they will accept, and inevitably increased premiums to more sustainable levels. In these troubling times, Apex Insurance offers a unique, entrepreneurial, expert and hands-on solution to surveyors’ professional indemnity insurance renewals. We offer:
- Access to major insurers through exclusive schemes we have negotiated.
- The industry expertise to find you the right PI insurance cover at the right price.
- We are large enough to command access to markets at terms not available elsewhere, yet small enough to provide a caring, personal and professional service.
- We operate an innovative claim handling procedure. Should you need to make a claim, our specialists will guide you through the process, ensuring the case is resolved as smoothly as possible.
- We never make promises we cannot deliver on and our loyal client bank of surveyors and estate agents bears testimony to the service we provide.
For more information on our surveyors professional indemnity insurance solutions, please contact Apex Insurance Brokers today by calling 0117 325 0027.